Monday, February 14, 2011

Hitting a wall

I'm getting to a bad point, where the whole Weight Watchers thing has lost some of the "excitement" I originally felt. I'm still losing weight (down 0.8 lbs...11 lbs total), but I think it's the monotony of having to constantly track every.little.thing that goes in my mouth. I KNOW it's working and I KNOW I have to keep doing it...but it's wearing on me. I can't go back to eating anything and everything, because I hated the way I felt back then (I say that like it was soooo long ago....it's only been 5 weeks...lol), and I don't ever want to feel that way again. I LIKE being able to fit into smaller jeans and not wonder when I'd have to start shopping in the plus-sizes.

So I'll just keep plugging away. I bought a cookbook at the meeting tonight that's all 5 ingredient recipes. Maybe choosing some of those to mix things up a bit will help. And hopefully soon I'll be able to get a couple more "smaller me" outfits :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment