Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Big Milestone....

Last night was my Weight Watchers meeting....week 4. I was hoping I'd have at least 0.2 lbs gone to hit my first goal of losing 5% of my weight. I did one better - 1.4 lbs gone, for a total of 10.2 lbs lost since I started WW!! I was thrilled with the results, especially since it came a day after a Super Bowl party. My next goal is to lose a total of 18.4 lbs, so I have another 8.2 lbs to go.

These goals are perfect for me. In the past I would say I need to lose 50 lbs. Since that obviously wouldn't happen in the first couple of weeks I'd get frustrated and give up. But by breaking it down into smaller, achievable goals I know I can reach them.

Oh, and right now I'm wearing a brand-new pair of size 12 jeans....haven't seen that number in over 2+ years!

No comments:

Post a Comment