Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not doing good

I've totally lost my motivation. I'm still tracking all the food I eat, but I feel like I'm cheating the system. I know I'm not making smart choices, and yet I keep doing it. I really need to hit the store and stock up on healthy choices, but I've put it off and put it off. Now I'm starting to pay for it. I didn't lose anything at all this past week. Honestly, I'm just happy I didn't gain based on how poor I feel I'm doing.

I've been dealing with a cold for the last week and a half, and as a result I haven't hit the treadmill in at least that amount of time. Work is stressful and the weather has been just blech, and it's weighing on everything.

Enough with the excuses...tomorrow I WILL hit the gym and the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment