Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been awhile....

I just realized I haven't updated here in a couple of weeks. I was in quite a funk for awhile there...I was getting tired of tracking, tired of having to think about every.single.thing that I ate, tired of going to the gym. Last week I realized I need to keep doing this. While I haven't gained any weight since starting WW, I had stayed even two weeks ago and then just lost 0.2 lbs last week.

I REALLY wanted to hit my 10% weight loss before we go out of town this weekend. So last week I was more vigilant about tracking, and added more dairy into my diet. Unfortunately I only made it to the gym once. Luckily I lost 3 lbs, so I received my key chain at the meeting last night =). So far I've lost a total of 19.2 lbs since starting January 10, 2011. I really think I'll hit the 150 lb mark by Pam's wedding in June...that's what I'm shooting for! And today at work I had my first "have you lost weight?" comment from a co-worker that I see occasionally!! That was a great feeling, and looking at my key chain every time I go anywhere is a great reminder of all I've done in the last 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment