I'm thankful for so many things....
- A good job that I enjoy
- A warm home for my family
- Never having to worry about where the next meal will come from
- Living in a wonderful community
- Having a healthy, happy family
- My wonderful friends and family members who keep me sane
A year ago, I don't even know if I could have run 4 blocks. Today I ran (and finished!) 4 miles, and feel incredible! What a way to start out this day! I got to run with a great friend, and I saw so many others on the course and afterwards. My brother also ran it, and did a fabulous job. He's so much faster than me, so we don't run together. But I love knowing that he's there, and then I have someone else to cheer me on at the finish.
So to everyone who reads this - thank you for all of your support, and continuing to cheer me on. You have no idea how much it means to me.